2. Characterization of AQPs in Mouse, Rat, and Human Colon and Their Selective Regulation by Bile Acids. Front. Nutr. 2016, 3: 46. Proteomes of mouse distal colon, mouse proximal colon, rat distal colon, rat proximal colon.
3. CHIP Regulates Aquaporin-2 Quality Control and Body Water Homeostasis. J Am Soc Nephrol, 2018, 29: 936–948. Quantitative proteomes between mpkDCT and mpkCCD cells under control condition, vasopressin (dDAVP), and angiotensin II (AngII).
4. The murine choroid plexus epithelium expresses the 2Cl-/H+ exchanger ClC-7 and Na+/H+ exchanger NHE6 in the luminal membrane domain. Am J Physiol Cell Physiol, 2018, 314: C439–C448. Proteome of FACS-sorted choroid plexus epithelial cells.
5. Rapid Aldosterone-Mediated Signaling in the DCT Increases Activity of the Thiazide-Sensitive NaCl Cotransporter. J Am Soc Nephrol, 2019, 30: 1454–1470. Quantitative total proteome and phosphoproteome under acute aldosterone stimulation.
6. Activation of the kidney sodium chloridecotransporter by the b2-adrenergic receptor agonist salbutamol increases blood pressure. Kidney Int, 2021, 100: 321–335. Quantitative phosphoproteome under salbutamol.
7. An in vivo protein landscape of the mouse DCT during high dietary K+ or low dietary Na+ intake. Am J Physiol Renal Physiol, 2021, 320: F908–F921. Quantitative proteome of FACS-sorted mouse DCT cells under different diets.
8. The Cl-/HCO3- exchanger pendrin is downregulated during oral co-administration of exogenous mineralocorticoid and KCl in patients with primary aldosteronism. J Hum Hypertens, 2021, 35: 837–848. Quantitative proteome of urinary extracellular vesicles from patients that underwent fludrocortisone suppression testing.